Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Elements of Effective Communication- Please do a portfolio

Customer Question

Elements of Effective Communication- Please do a portfolio on the PDF syllabus the instructions on how to do the portfolio is in the other. this portfolio is comprised of experiences from the syllabus with your knowledge and background I'm asking if you
could please proceed this assignment.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 year ago.

Hello, could you please tell me the topic for this assignment since the pdf files contain references to a lot of assignments. Particularly which assignment, do you want to be done?

Also any extra material and rubric would also be helpful. Once you provide me all the info I will send you additional service offer and will start working. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am partaking in Learning count which is a essay form of earning credit . the essay is based of life/career experiences with the the topic. since u are good with math can using the syllabus and the instruction to do the essay if you want more information in Learning count here's there website www.learningcounts.org. Due on Sunday 10/25/15. Minimum 1000 words single lines .this can go up to $130 max. Due on Sunday 10/25/15. You have all the information

I am sorry but this is too vague and you need to be specific. Unfortunately I cannot work with such unspecified outline so I will opt out. Good luck

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide you the answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Italy for all of what I have posted I cannot go any higher for all the topics are in our assignments that I have posted I would not be able to go any higher I am at my max at this point will this be something that you visa will be able to accept please let me know
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The amount you are offering is quite low for such kind of work, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you just give me what you can for the amount of appreciate it thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I am sending you the offers on their relevant questions, if you are satisfied with that accept it so I can start working on your assignments, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

I have sent you the offer, please accept it and also mention your deadline, thanks.