Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

It is me again!!! Can you help me with the following paper?

Customer Question

Hello it is me again!!!
Can you help me with the following paper? I needed for Saturday morning.
Research Paper Using Word 2010
This assignment has two goals: 1) have students increase their understanding of the concept of Protecting Personal Information (PPI) and other ethical issues related to the use of information technology through research, and 2) learn to correctly use the tools and techniques within Word to format a research paper including using Word 2010/2013's citation tools. These skills will be valuable throughout students’ academic career. The paper will require a title page, NO abstract, three to four full pages of content with incorporation of a minimum of 3 external resources from credible sources, and a Works Cited/Reference page. Three pages of content means 3 full pages, to the bottom of the third page with text on page 4. Two pages plus several lines on the third page will not suffice. Note that submitting a paper that is less than three pages may affect your grade on several rubric items, including page length and several content items. Given a short, underdeveloped paper’s impact on several items in the rubric, a student submitting a paper less than three full pages is unlikely to score higher than a ‘C’ on this assignment.
A list of topics from which students can choose is provided below. Wikipedia and similar websites are NOT creditable sources. Blogs and discussion groups are not creditable sources. The course textbook cannot be used as a source for the research paper. No more than 10% of the paper may be in the form of a direct citation from an external source.
Topics for Research Paper
1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
2. Social Engineering
3. Employee Monitoring
4. Information Privacy
5. Electronic Medical Records
6. Biometrics (in terms of ethical and privacy issues)
7. Identity Theft
8. Use of Cookies
9. Privacy Laws related to Information Technology use
10. Intellectual Property Rights; Copyright
Writing Quality for the Research Paper
* All Grammar, Verb Tenses, Pronouns, Spelling, Punctuation, and Writing Competency should be without error.
*Remember: spell-check, then proofread. Better yet, have a friend or colleague read it before submitting it. Read it out loud to yourself.
* Remember: there is not their, your is not you're, its is not it's, too is not to or two, site is not cite, and who should be used after an individual, not that. For example, "the person WHO made the speech" not "the person THAT made the speech."
* In a professional paper one does not use contractions (doesn't, don't, etc.) and one does not use the personal you or your. Use the impersonal as in the previous sentence. It is more business-like than saying, "Also in a professional paper you don't use contractions."
This is not a speech, it is a research paper. First and second person should NOT be used.
Complete rubrics for this paper are found in the table below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/liet3vhpjoa4lhh/Research%20paper%20requirements.docx?dl=0
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking for me. I'll take a look. There may not be enough time for answering. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!!

Also....

I need help with this other short research paper for Saturday as well... Please let me know if you can do it ...

Instructions

The purpose of this assignment is to analyze a current event article about global digital ethical issues from a multi-national corporation perspective. This assignment is designed to increase your knowledge from a corporate viewpoint and enable you to analyze digital ethical issues from a current GLOBAL situation or event. This will also enhance your research, writing skills, and your critical-thinking abilities.

Select a current event and find an appropriate article on the topic.

• Summarize its key points—digital ethical issue(s)

• Analyze its multi-national and global aspects

• Determine three critically important questions you would like to address regarding the article

Use APA format and reference citations for all sources. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your analysis should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.

Rubric Name: Current Event

CriteriaLevel 1Level 2Level 3
Summary of Key Points1 point

All of the key points presented were included in a summary and summarized accurately.

0.5 points

Only some of the key points presented were included in a summary and were summarized accurately.

0.2 points

Key points were not summarized.

Analysis of Ethical Issues1 point

A critical analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

0.5 points

A satisfactory analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

0.2 points

A cursory analysis of the ethical issues connected to the situation or event was completed.

Three Critical Questions1 point

Three critical questions concerning the situation or event were prepared demonstrating critical analysis.

0.5 points

Less than three critical questions were present or questions did not demonstrate critical analysis.

0.2 points

Three critical questions were not presented.

APA Compliance1 point

Paper is in APA format.All sources and in-text citations were referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

0.5 points

Paper follows some APA format.Only some of the sources and in-text citations were referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

0.2 points

Paper is not in APA format. All sources and in-text citations were NOT referenced in accord with APA style requirements.

Mechanics1 point

Grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, and punctuation correctly applied.

0.5 points

Few grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, or punctuation errors exist.

0.2 points

Numerous grammar, personal pronouns, contractions, spelling, and punctuation correctly applied. Underline errors in MS Word not correct.

Overall ScoreLevel 1
5 or more
Level 2
2.5 or more
Level 3
0 or more

Hello ... after reading the qualifications for the first paper, I must say that you have not left enough time for me to answer the questions properly.

The second one can be done if you find the article and send it to me that you would like analyzed.

If you wish I can opt out so that another expert might help you by Saturday.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you make it for Sunday morning ?

I need you and i dont trust no one else in here..

I can increase the price like last time... Just let me know

Thanks for the compliment. I can try for Sunday ... morning is not good for me. Can it be later in the day?

I hate to ask you to increase the price, but for me to fit this in, I would need to ask you increase the price to $75 (just another $15). We can do this in the additional services when I send the answer.

Just to be clear, this is for the first one, correct? The second one needs to be listed on its own page, and I need you to find the article for me to review please.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

On Sunday I need both no later than 12 p.m. US Eastern Time.

I'm agreed to increase $15 for the first paper if I can get this paper on time.

For the second paper.... I will post it as a new question, only after I know that you can give me this on time. You can select a current event and find an appropriate article on the topic. Just let me know how much this will cost me, so I can see if I can afford it.

However, if you can't make it, I will understand. You can opt out so that another expert might help me with this two paperworks.

I'm afraid I cannot agree to the deadline. So sorry. I will opt out for another expert to assist you.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok ... no problem .. Thanks anyway.

Please open my question to someone else.

Already done. Don't reply here or it will keep coming back to my files Hope to work together again. Judy