Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Did you get my message? Can you do It?

Customer Question

Did you get my message? Can you do It?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I'm sorry--I did not receive any message other than this one from you. What do you need assistance with? :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you a msg requesting the a 7 pg report w/cover title pg on PDST using the outline you prepared for me. I need it by Monday 10/26/15.
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Ah. I can do this. I did not receive the message for some reason--cannot find it in the question list. May I send the additional offer request so I can speak to you personally about the task? You can call at your convenience.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Can you take a look and confirm that this is the correct outline--PTSD, right? Are there particular guidelines for the assignment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the total, bot***** *****ne?
Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, there--could you make your request again? For some reason it said "expert rejected" when I pressed "accept," which is not the case. It is not allowing me to offer additional service; I am not certain why. You can make your request for $5.

Expert:  LoriHR replied 1 year ago.

It is still doing it. You can call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX.