Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Due on the 10/17/2015 

Please

Customer Question

Due on the 10/17/2015

Please do keep the questions/instructions and points for each question in this Word document with your answers. Answer the questions clearly, explain your answer, lengthy and show your work. Answers, even if right but without an explanation, will get no credit. The explanations need to be complete, logical, and to the point. Do not quote anybody else, use your own words. Answer in the space provided or add lines if really needed. Each question is worth 10 points! Q1: List five specific skills or abilities required of an information technology (IT) systems architect or system analyst? Q2: What are the benefits of the top-down approach to system architecture? Q3: Read "Google: A System Architecture Example" from the text. What are Google’s three specific processing tasks that the system must fulfill? Q4: Perform the conversions of the following: a) Convert this binary number(###) ###-####to Decimal. b) Convert this binary number(###) ###-####to Hexadecimal c) Show the decimal number 147 in Binary d) Show the decimal number 147 in Hexadecimal e) Convert this hexadecimal number 5D316 to Binary f) Convert this hexadecimal number 5D316 to Decimal g) Show the decimal number 5.25 in Binary h) Convert the binary number 1.1012 to decimal i) Find the 2’s complementary representation in 8-bits of the number 51 j) What is the decimal sign-and-magnitude value of the 8-bit number represented in 2's complement by 11010011? Q5: What shortcomings of ASCII led to the development of Unicode? Q6: Describe the trade-offs between audio quality versus transmission rate or file size for MP3 digital audio data format. Q7: Describe how the LMC is von Neumann architecture Q8: How are the registers in the CPU different from main memory? Q9: What is the benefit of having fixed-length instructions over variable-length instructions? Q10: Explain the basic differences between grid computing and cluster computing

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, I don't have any information. My best guess will be looking online. Or can sent the information for the text book. I have to see the model first if I can make changes.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Raj replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with the solution.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks . Please follow the instructions above for details answers.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Date due passed with no answered. Please dismissed question