Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

I am looking model paper on The Challenges of Teaching

Customer Question

I am looking for a model paper on The Challenges of Teaching Students with EBD. This essay assignment that I need to complete is due this Sunday Night.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Which assignment is this? What are the instrutions? I have many model responses for this.

Judy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Here's the assignment Details:In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, discuss and summarize the definitions and challenges of EDB. Include the following three sections:1. Create a special education (SPED) team for this course. Include at least one special educator, one regular educator, a parent, and an administrator. What are their areas of expertise? What will they contribute to the team?2. What are the issues you and your team have with regard to diagnostic concerns relating to definitions of emotional disabilities and challenges of providing services to students with EDB? What changes would you make to resolve these issues? How could the definitions be more distinct? Use the reading assignments as a resource to support your answers.3. Compare and contrast the reading assignments for this module with the above discussions and summarize the difficulty of categorizing the definitions for, and the challenges of, working with students with EBD.

Hello, I have your model paper ready. In order to protect your privacy with this, I am offering additional services which will allow me to send the answer to your email. The cost for this is $5, but it does prevent the answer from being visible on the internet.

Judy

Just checking in to see if you still are looking for the model.