Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

In 1950, O, owner of Blackacre, an 80-acre parcel, executed

Customer Question

In 1950, O, owner of Blackacre, an 80-acre parcel, executed and delivered a deed transferring 2 acres of Blackacre to X County. The relevant language of this deed stated: "O hereby grants 2 acres of Blackacre (adequately described) to X County to be used
as the site of a highway weighing station. This deed is on the condition that if said use does not commence within 6 months from this date, or having commenced, ceases, the conveyance to be null and void." In 1960, O executed a deed to Blackacre and delivered
it to David. This deed described Blackacre as it had been described in the deed by which O had acquired Blackacre. It made no mention of the deed to X County. In 1961, O died intestate survived by Henry, his sole heir. The 2-acre parcel conveyed to X County
was improved as a highway weighing station site within 60 days from the date of the 1950 deed. It was continually used as such until 1964 when X County removed the weighing equipment and sold its interest in the land to Paul. David learned of the County's
action before Paul took possession. David removed the fences which had separated the 2-acre parcel from David's land, and fenced around the outside boundaries of all of Blackacre so as to include the 2-acre parcel with his land. In 1965 who is entitled to
the 2-acre parcel and why? Could you put this in an IRAC format with all the issues so it is easier to understand. Ill pay.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

CLICK HERE for the resource on this prompt.

Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.

**********

What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Greg