Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. There are several types of data entry devices including

Customer Question

1. There are several types of data entry devices including traditional devices such as the keyboard and mouse; others include biometrics and sensors. How is the sensor device used to collect data?
2. Devices such as smart phones and tablet PCs use what type of technology to link to the network?
3. What government organization has the task of overseeing the adoption and use of electronic health records including setting standards?
4. There are several types of information systems including billing and laboratory management systems. What type of information system is used for radiologic and imaging reports?
5. What are some of the advantages of using telemedicine in prisons?
6. Organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO) focus on the study of pandemics. One major focus of public health at a more local level is the study of what?
7. What are some of the overall advantages for healthcare in using telemedicine?
8. What are some of the advantages that digital x-rays have over traditional film x-rays?
9. Lost and missing charts are a problem with paper health records. What are some other problems that have been encountered with the use of paper health records?
10. Information technology includes not only computers but also computer literacy and what?
11. The Internet is a great resource for information. Can you be assured that any medical information you get from the web is reliable?
12. In addition to the patient demographics, the information collected on a super bill or encounter form is made up of what two main components?
13. What type of device makes it possible for patients to be monitored from their home or remotely?
14. A global outbreak in which every individual in the world is susceptible is considered a what?
15. Be prepared to provide a list of at least 3 possible devices that a provider can use to access health data.
16. Be prepared to describe interoperability.
17. Be prepared to list at least 4 forms of telemedicine.
18. Be prepared to write a critical thinking response related to dealing with a community emergency such as Hurricane Katrina or the bridge collapse in Minneapolis.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?