asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree
Experience:  Published Researcher, Current PhD in Environmental Science Candidate
9201161

Need proofreading below. thank you! workPlease check why I

Customer Question

need proofreading below. thank you!
workPlease check why I haven' received the work share? Which others already received it. Also, would you send all my mail to the po box address since I receive the paycheck in the po box and the others were at the old physical address.
I appreciate your reminder of the address label. I will look more carefully when print out the labels. sometimes too many labels and forgot to change the address label formal from the regular label.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.

Please rate my answer so I receive credit for my work.

Hello, Can someone please check why I have not received the work share? I would also like to know who has received the work shares. On another note, please send all my mail to the PO Box address I gave you because this is where I receive my paycheck, and the other address you have is not current. Thank you for your reminder about the address label. I will be more diligent when I print out labels. The previous amount of labels was so many that I had forgotten to change the address format. My apologies for the mistake.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls check this one too
I filled out the hardship and got deferred.

I filled out the hardship forms and was deferred.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, are you going to move-out tomorrow? as you know that your last two utilities hasn't paid for it. this month I already calculate, each person is $xxx. also, I wouldn't get the bill for September's utilites until next month. but if you want to settle things. I will charge $xx for clearance your ultities fees, pls just let me know. Also, make sure to clean the kitchen, bathroom and your own room before your move-out. all the keys should leave at your room. I will either send you back the check or leave your deposit account number then I can send you the money back within 21 days. shall let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Hello. It looks like this is a new question, and I am glad to help. Please accept my proposal so I receive credit for my previous work as well as this new addition work, too :) I look forward to answering your question immediately! :)

Hi, Are you going to move out tomorrow? As you know, you have not paid your last 2 utility bills. For this month, I have calculated that each person owes $xxx. Please be aware you will also need to pay for September's utilities, but this bill will not be ready until next month. If you want to settle things now, I can charge $xx for your clearance utilities fees. Please let me know if you would like me to do this. On another note, please make sure to clean the kitchen, bathroom, and your own room before you move out. The keys should be left in your room when you leave. I will return your deposit by mailing you a check, or if you leave your deposit account number, I can send the deposit that way. It will take 21 days to process. If you have any questions about these directions, please let me know. Thank you.

PLEASE rate my answer so I receive credit for my work! Thank you :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, usually it's inarpproiate to use your deposit to cover your last month of rent. the deposit it for you check out and nothing is damage, everything clean then the owner will return within 21 days. when you leave today, please leave all keys inside the room and lock the doors when you leave. I will let you know after I checking out things. thank you!

got a msg from Fiona, MA and said pt requests order of Pelvice U/S. requests sent it to Dr.Gee, but got denied, it needs to go back to PCP if further needs. notified Fiona,MA of Dr.Gee's respond.

Hi there, I'd be glad to answer this one, but you have not rated my answer yet. How many more edits do you have before you will rate? Please let me know! :)

Hi, I wanted to let you know that it typically inappropriate to use your deposit to pay your last month of rent. The deposit is left in order in to insure that no damage has been done and that everything is in working order and clean. It is returned usually within 21 days. When you leave today, please leave all the keys inside the room, and lock the doors behind you. I will let you know the status of your deposit after checking the unit. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I usually open a page and will close if it's over 10 questions. is it okay with you? thanks!

pls check this one: Thank you for your reminder about the address label. I will be more diligent when I print out labels. The previous amount of labels was so many that I had forgotten to change the address format. As for myself to avoid the label print format mistake, I will be using hand to write the address for the mails starting from today.

Thanks again for your elaborately reminder.

I think 10 questions is too much. I think 6-7 is more fair.

Thank you for the reminder about the address label. I will be more diligent when I print out the labels. The previous amount of labels was so many that it overwhelmed me, and thus I had forgotten to change the address format. To avoid mis-formatting the labels, I plant to hand write the address on the mailers from today forward.