Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney handling education matters.
10285032

I need to write a reinstatement letter college

Customer Question

I need to write a reinstatement letter for my college
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. Provide a written statement with supporting documentation describing the reasons and the circumstances that led to your Academic Suspension. Are you now in a better time and place to devote the necessary effort needed to progress successfully in your program of study? Copies of medical records, hospital records, job changes, moves orders, leases, and notarized statements of job structure changes from an employer are examples of supporting documentation. Be specific and concise in your explanation to avoid delays in the processing of your request.
2. Provide a detailed, written plan of action to ensure your future academic success. Include reasons why you wish to return to your program of study and outline an academic timetable demonstrating how many hours you will devote to your academic studies. Explain how much time a day, week, etc. that you have etched out for academics and how you will approach your studies differently now.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid what you are asking would require a fee for additional services and if you would like I can send you an offer, but this is a time consuming request you are making and in order to get us to assist we must send such a request for additional services.

If you do not wish to engage in additional services, you would need to seek a local attorney to assist you and you can get a refund from our customer service without leaving any feedback here by contacting them at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help