F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Your organization opened seven new branch offices in five

Customer Question

Your organization opened seven new branch offices in five states. Each branch office has five floors. All of the branch offices use the same Internet domain name. The organization has approximately 25 servers and anticipates that an additional 30 servers should be purchased. The organization is planning to provide network services for about 5,000 users. All users require access to the Internet. Certain resources such as printing and file sharing will be centralized.Group Project GuidelinesComplete the following for this assignment:
• Using the scenario and assignment information in the Assignment Description, discuss with your group how you should divide the tasks evenly among the members.
• Perform the following tasks:
◦ Estimate the quantity of connectivity (routers, switches, etc.) devices that will be needed to link all the branches.
◾ Provide your rationale for choosing the quantity of each device.◦ Estimate the number of Domain Name System (DNS) servers and the type of DNS server that will be installed in each branch.
◦ Recommend the connectivity and bandwidth for each branch, and provide your reasoning behind the recommendation.
◦ Using Visio, provide a network design (a diagram or diagrams) that shows interconnectivity among the branches.•Compile your final group estimations, recommendations, and diagrams into a Word document of 8–15 pages.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just wondering, when do you think the answer will be ready?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Greg, this is all we're given for the assignment. Other reading chapters #4, #6, #7, #8 and #22 of CCENT/CCNA ICND1 Official Exam Certification Guide (CCENT Exam 640-822 and CCNA Exam 640-802) by Odom. This is a Group Project, and I am working with 2 other people on this. Can this be completed by Friday Sept 11, 2015? Please call or text me at(###) ###-####or***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me! I am about to leave the Public Library and I do not have the internet at my house. I need this by Friday.(###) ###-####cell phone text or call please.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.

Hello

how many mcqs do you need to get answered ? can you please post the question separately in a word file so i can review them and help you find the answer.Further what is the deadline for this solution ?

Have a nice day :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey F. Naz, thanks for responding back. However, I had Mr. ***** ***** trying to work this solution since Sept 08. He finally let me know that he could not answer the problem on Sept 10. This assignment is due to night at midnight Central time. I just want my money back that has come out of my bank account. This was a Group Project with 2 other people, there is not enough time left to communicate with them. How do I get my money back?