Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Erarchical IP scheme

Customer Question

Hierarchical IP scheme
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hierarchical IP scheme (includes VLAN design. IP Scheme is usually better shown in table format after initial explanation)
Propose an IP addressing redesign that optimizes IP addressing and IP routing (including the use of route summarization). Provide migration provision to IPv6 protocol in future.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i was on a time restraint but i will think of you for future assignments.