Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Case Study Scenario: Two homicide detectives employed by the

Customer Question

Case Study Scenario: Two homicide detectives employed by the local city police department want to conduct a "knock and talk" at a murder suspects home. There is a grassy road leading to the suspect's home, but it is faster for the detectives to travel
by boat. They use the department's matine patrol vessel, arrive at the suspect's home, and dock their boat. They walk up the dock to the path leading to the suspects home. As they approach the front door, they notice a trash pile in the back yard. On top of
the trash pile is a pair of pants with red-colored stains on them. The officers seize the pants, which turn out to be stained with the victim blood The pants are critical evidence, The defendants attorney moves to suppress the pants. What is the states best
argument for the validity of the seizure to include the pants as admissible evidence? Ensure you cover the following issues in your arguments: Curtilage exigent circumstances knock and announce/ knock and talk plain view and public space Cite relevant case
law when appropriate paper should be at least 2 pages in length, follow APA Guidelines, and include a title and reference page which are not counted towards the minimum page length Criminal procedure from first contact to appeal 5th ed Upper Saddle River NJ:
Pearson
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What type of model? And what other information is needed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never received an answer

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.