lkhoward
lkhoward, Master's Degree
Experience:  MEd, BA in English, BBA, 6 years of teaching
58892150

Tab 1: My Profile  Autobiography – Complete a brief

Customer Question

Tab 1: My Profile  Autobiography – Complete a brief autobiographical sketch of yourself including your experience working with children and an explanation of your desire to work in the field of early childhood education.  Career Goals – Describe your
career goals for working in the field of Early Childhood Education.  Preferred Age Group – Describe the age range of children you prefer to work with including your rationale for choosing this group. Tab 2: My Philosophy  Theory – Discuss your beliefs about
how young children learn. Explain which theory(ies) you most connect with in regard to children’s learning.  Approach to Teaching – Explain which teaching approach (Montessori, Reggio, etc.) you most align with.  Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP)
– Explain what the term developmentally appropriate practice means to you. Tab 3: My Practice  Developmental Domains – Describe the developmental domains in which you have the strongest foundation. Discuss how this internship experience would strengthen your
understanding of developmental domains. Please be specific. A B C Early Childhood Center  Home-School Partnerships – Discuss your role in developing strong home-school partnerships. Provide specific examples of strategies you would use. Discuss how this internship
experience would strengthen your ability to develop home-school partnerships.  Trends/Issues – Analyze one current or historical trend/issue in ECE by explaining its influence and impact on the field. Discuss how this internship experience would strengthen
your understanding of this trend or issue.  National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) – Summarize how you would uphold NAEYC’s Professional Preparation Standards throughout your internship. Tab 4: Additional Resources  Throughout the
course, you have utilized different resources to support your thinking in the discussion forums and when working on your assignments. Include at least three resources that you feel are beneficial to you as you grow as an early childhood educator within this
tab. Remember these resources are different than the ones you included in your references tab as they were not cited directly throughout your Weebly site. The resources included in this tab might be links to helpful websites, activities you have found that
you would like to use in your future classroom, or scholarly resources. Tab 5: References  Include APA-formatted citations for all sources used throughout your Weebly site. See the "Requirements” below for more information. Requirements Length and Organization:
Your responses must thoroughly address each bulleted topic listed above. Each topic should be addressed within its own textbox with the topic heading at the top of the box. Please view the ECE 101 Sample Weebly to see how to organize your information. References:
All in-text citations that are used throughout your application need to be properly formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You will need to utilize your textbook and at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University
Library in your application. You will need to cite these scholarly sources throughout your Final Project and include them under your References tab that will serve as your reference
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mock Internship ApplicationImagine you have decided to complete an internship in the field of early childhood education to help prepare you for a career after completing your degree. You have learned that one of the most prestigious schools in your city, ABC Early Childhood Center, will be accepting interns for the next school semester. There is a lot of competition for one of these placements. Click on the image below to access a PDF with instructions for completing your application for the internship and submitting your application to your instructor.Mock Internship Application ImageWatch the ECE101 introduction to early childhood education library tutorial for guidance for how to research topics for the ECE 101 Final Project.Note: If you are unable to create a page on Weebly for Education for accessibility reasons, please reach out to your instructor.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 1 year ago.

Hi. I need to ask, is this two different assignments? Also how long is it, are they, and when due? I will not be able to do any work for the price offered. We can go over that after I read your answers.

Thank you.