Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Introduction (one paragraph) Describe the learning

Customer Question

Introduction (one paragraph)
Describe the learning environment that you have designed including the setting of your learning environment (school, home daycare, center, etc.) along with the age of children with whom you will be working.
Physical Domain
Explain how your learning environment design supports the physical development of the children with whom you are working.
Include at least two specific examples from your design.
Cognitive Domain
Explain how your learning environment design supports the cognitive development of the children with whom you are working.
Affective Domain
Explain how your learning environment design supports the affective development of the children with whom you are working.
Developmental Theories
Discuss which of the developmental theories discussed this week are represented in the learning environment you created.
Conclusion (one paragraph)
Summarize the main points of your learning environment design and how it will support the developmental needs of your students.
Step 3: Assignment Submission
Submit your assignment as a two to three page Word document, not including the title and reference page.
Your document should include a screenshot of your classroom along with the written support for your classroom design (answering all questions from Step 2 above).
Along with the textbook, you will need to include at least two additional scholarly sources.
Be sure to mention your sources in the paper as well as including them on a reference page.
If you need assistance with making sure that your paper or references are properly formatted in APA, please utilize the APA Guidance link that is located within the Learning Resources tab on the left hand side of the course or visit the Ashford Writing Center.
If you need assistance using the Ashford University Library to find scholarly sources for this assignment, please watch the Quick & dirty: The Ashford University Library video tutorial below.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I may be able to help with this. I would need to ask $48, that's an increase of $34. We could handle that with an additional services message. The instructions require that a photograph of the learning environment be included. Do you have one that you could supply me with to work from? I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Bethany Robertson

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have picture
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
I could probably find a stock picture, but I'm not sure if your professor would accept it. You could ask her/him exactly what they mean by a screenshot of the classroom.
Is the value acceptable? What is your due date?
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can to this web site for a picture Go to the Classroom Architect website or to the Gliffy website.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why did y'all charge me 15 for what
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, at this late hour, it would not be possible for me to have it for you today. I could, however, have it for you tomorrow. $15? I don't understand. You should not have been charged anything yet as you have not received an answer. The value I would need for the question, as I said, would be $48. Would tomorrow and this value be acceptable? If not, I can opt out and perhaps another expert would be able to help you more quickly.

In case these terms are acceptable, I am attaching a possible floorplan - preschool. Let me know what you think.

Bethany

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no that ok I will find an answer myself thank
Expert:  Kelyn1 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JA. If you need me in the future, please feel free to request me.
Bethany
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need for y'all to put my money back on my card for Aug. 17.18