Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Due 8/16/15 Presentation Analysis and Adaptation Paper Using

Customer Question

Due 8/16/15
Presentation Analysis and Adaptation Paper
Using the provided worksheet located on the student website as a guide. The intent of this assignment is to will help you identify your audience and prepare for your Informative Presentation, due this week. You can choose any audience, as long as you properly identify them. I suggest selecting a company or organization that you are familiar. Consider the worksheet to be instructions for an APA formatted academic paper.
In the Introduction, Identify the specific target audience. For example, assume the audience is a small group of peer IT professionals, the assessment sheet will also require you to consider the special needs of the group's managers and executives. In other words, describe how you would adapt your core presentation for a Non-technical, Management and Stakeholders. In no block will "N/A" is an appropriate answer.
Retaining the Worksheet tables in the final paper is acceptable, but ensure you apply the appropriate caption.
Review the Instructor Policies for organization requirements and there you will find that the worksheet is simply instructions for an APA formatted single document with a Title Page, Central theme, and Reference page. Assignments not in the above format will be returned for rework. Post the report as an APA formatted MS-Word document
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
I won't be online until Tuesday as away for a few days - I could do it then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would have to have Tuesday for sure.

It would be done by approx 7pm Tuesday EST?
Also, do you have the worksheet and is the a page length requirement?