Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This data set is a sample of Web server statistics computer

Customer Question

This data set is a sample of Web server statistics for a computer science department. It contains the following 11 sections of data:
Total successful requests
Average successful requests per day
Total successful requests for pages
Average successful requests for pages per day
Total failed requests
Total redirected requests
Number of distinct files requested
Number of distinct hosts served
Corrupt logfile lines
Total data transferred
Average data transferred per day
Write an essay of 2–3 pages that contains the following:
A complete overview of the data, identifying anomalies in different weeks, and the weeks that the data are not regular.
Choose 5 different sections of data, examine these sections, and provide the specific selection process and criteria you used to select this data set.
Provide the measures of tendency and dispersion for each of the 5 different sections of data you selected.
Provide 1 chart or graph for each of the 5 processed sections. This may be a pie or bar chart or a histogram.
Label the chart or graph clearly.
Explain why the graph you provided gave a good visual representation of the data.
Based on your explanation above, identify some specific advantages why, in general, charts and graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format.
Determine the standard deviation and variation, and explain their importance in statistical analysis of a data set.
Based on the tasks you performed in this project, research how statistics are used in information technology (IT), and provide references for your research
Your essay should include proper citation in APA formatting, both in-text, and in reference pages. Include a title page and use 12-point Times New Roman double-spaced font throughout the text.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here you go that is the other part of the assigment

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.