Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Purpose of this class you will assume the title of

Customer Question

For the purpose of this class you will assume the title of investigator, using your own name, Carolyn D Williams. As a student, you will expand on the facts provided by generating additional information that would logically be obtained by the investigator conducting a witness interview with this bank teller in the following robbery scenario.
Your sources must be cited in APA format minimum of one single-spaced page to a maximum of two pages in length. Your report must be neatly type written using 12-point font, double spaced. Include your name and student number on every page. Your report will be graded on how well it conveys the required information and how well it adheres to the five rules of narrative writing. Spelling, punctuation, and grammar do count, so proofread your work carefully before submitting it. When referring to a handgun, the correct way to note a gun is ".38 caliber" (with a decimal point). Omit irrelevant details that add nothing to the report and are irrelevant to the investigation . Reports that do not meet the minimum requirements will be returned for revision.
Investigative scenario 1
Facts
Incident: bank robbery
Date: 1/29/08
Time: 2:30 P.M.
Location: Wells Fargo Bank,***** Los Angeles, California
Suspect: lone white male
Witness/Victim: Bank Teller ***** *****
Home address:***** Los Angeles, California 56789
Home telephone number:(###) ###-####
Summary
A lone wolf white male approached bank teller Smith and handed her a note demanding $5,000 in $20 bills. Smith gave the robber approximately $2,000 from her cash drawer. The suspect instructed Smith not to activate the bank alarm or he would shoot her. The robber then fled the bank on foot, exiting the front door of the bank. The robber was seen getting into a late-model, dark blue Ford automobile.
Suspect description
Sex: male
Race: white
Age: 20-25
Height5'10"-6'
Weight: 190-200 pounds
Hair:brown
Eyes: green
Clothing: red jacket, white shirt, blue jeans
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is supposed to be a first narrative report using the criminal investigative scenario I sent you. Utilize the rules for narrative writing and capture all the information from the witness in the scenario, just as you would if you were the investigator on the crime scene.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me see what I have pertaining to this. It will take about an hour. I'm not home right now.
Thanks. I will await info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope this helps, if not just do the best you can with what you have. As long as the specifications are correct. APA format as I explained I the initial question/ layout of what I needed. Thank you
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is unable to help me please make sure they transfer my money back that they just took out of my account, before the work was completed. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That won't be necessary I have cancelled, and asked for a refund. This seems to be a problem because someone else posted the same question/ problem before and had the same response. Thank you for trying have a good day.