Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is VBScripting course project: Your

Customer Question

Hi this is for COMP230 VBScripting course project: Your company is currently planning to automate many different system administration tasks. Your manager has asked you to research a system administration task and implement it using VBScript. In addition,
your manager would like to see both a proposal that describes the system administration task and a complete VBScript solution with sample output runs.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is paper that I have to do. The Outline is actually due tomorrow. The actual paper is not due for 2 weeks. I need all the help I can get since I also doing papers for two other classes.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your questions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipxkddxwi4a12ys/com2307-28.docx?dl=0
DANGEROUS URL REMOVED?dl=0
Copy and paste the links above for a MODEL document and database that you can use to build from and see the requirements from as you develop your own response for the resource on this prompt.
Be sure to rate my response positively, when satisfied, so I receive credit for my help today.
**********
What can you expect now.... It may take several responses back and forth in order to try to provide the resources and support you need on this question. As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.
Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Greg, thank you very much for working on my paper. Is this the final version of it or just the outline. What I was actually looking for is the whole paper. The outline is due today which I will definitely use this as a guide. I'll include the instructions for the whole paper:During the first 6 weeks of this course, you will be introduced to a variety of topics in VBScript. These topics include the following.1. VBScript Introduction: Variables, Constants, and Data Types
2. VBScript Output Methods, VBScript Input Methods
3. VBScript Decision-Making Statements
4. VBScript Loop Structures and Arrays
5. VBScript Procedures and Functions
6. VBScript File Input/Output MethodsThe Course Project is worth 170 points and is comprised of the following deliverables.1. Week 3: Outline (30 points)
2. Week 6: Complete proposal (140 points)The following is a list of guidelines for your Course Project, due in Week 6.The complete proposal should include the following.1. Introduction
2. Description of program (script)
3. Source Code with detailed comments
4. Source Code should contain a minimum 5 out of 6 topics learned during this session.
5. Explain the output along with screenshots of the output
6. Conclusion
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to request for David L. to answer this questions.