Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

In a virtual world (VW) of massively multiplayer online role-playing

Customer Question

In a virtual world (VW) of massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), collaboration and communication are provided through the Internet between MMORPG-ready devices such as the Microsoft Xbox, and Sony PlayStation, and by using the Web browser. Gamers can play against other gamers without seeing the opponent face-to-face. Playing games this way has become a social phenomenon. For example, chess players can play against other chess players anywhere in the world at http://gameknot.com/ using a Web browser.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1.Describe cognitive social phenomena that occur specifically to the context of the MMORPG that wouldn’t happen in a face-to-face chess game.
2.Compare and contrast the MMORPG interaction environment and a face-to-face environment where chess is being played on a real chessboard. Identify if the environment has an impact on the player’ s ability to play chess.
3.List and describe the user interface guidelines that should apply to designing MMORPGs.
4.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will be sufficient if it satisfies the requirements. I honestly do not have a model.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You have charged my card and I still have no awnser. Whats going on?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.

You have made a good faith deposit/payment, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.

Your question is open to all Experts, but we can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so should I continue to wait or request a refund?

Expert:  Finley replied 1 year ago.
Hello, for what subject is this paper?

What textbook are you using: author, title, edition?

When is your deadline?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for CIS 375 human computer interactions. Deadline is Sunday at midnight. Thank you for your assistance.
Expert:  Finley replied 1 year ago.
I will opt and let other experts view this.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Do you still need the answer for your chess game assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please help. Thank you very much
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay, Is it necessary to use the Chess game for the assignment or I can choose any game? please confirm this, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chess if possible. Or any similar game in which u can relate the topic closely. Thank you
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Snooker/8 Ball Pool. This one is okay??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's awesome.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can start working on your assignment, also mention your deadline, thanks.