Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Compare and contrast the responses of Japan, China, and India to Weste

Customer Question

Compare and contrast the responses of Japan, China, and India to Western Imperialism.
You might want to consider some of the following questions:
How did decolonization come about?
What differences in the timeframe, extent and nature of actual or threatened Western domination were important factors in shaping eventual responses to Western imperialist intrusion in each of the three areas? What similarities in threat or actual domination also existed?
What problems, limitations and failures marked early Japanese, Chinese and Indian attempts to respond to Western imperialism (that is, before a final, successful response emerged)?
What were the style, ideology and strategy of each area's successful opposition movement which eventually achieved national independence from Western domination or threat of domination- official government violent/nonviolent? Valuing some aspects of a Western legacy or rejecting Western ideas of society, government and/or economy? How do they compare to e
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?