Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need to know if you can have a site where users are able

Customer Question

I need to know if you can have a site where users are able to upload video and photos but have copyright issues. im during a paper on internet advertisement. LIke can a person create a site like instagram but the company make money of the site with ad
placements. Now since the website can't control the originality of every user uploaded video or photos post this company be sued. Even if the website has taken the same steps facebook has done. This paper isn't homework. A paper for my boss
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  TexasAtty replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to answer the question because the subject is so complex it may not be possible to do so for this amount. However, if you would list your specific questions in a numbered list I can see if I can assist.