Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

A research project

Customer Question

A research project
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Compose an essay responding to one of 3 options (1.conducting an interview, 2.personal take on current issues, 3. Planning a career). At its base, this is a personal essay but you must incorporate research that will support your views and opinions. The core of the essay must be based solely on your first hand experience and should be told from the first person point of view (unsing the pronoun "I")(###) ###-####words typed and double spaced using Microsoft word use double-spacing and a font no larger then the equivalent of times new roman 12. This essay should be more so like and editorial piece, be sure to eplain the issue amd offer your opinion and any solutions you can think may apply as well as cited research. If it helps any I am a 30 year old single black mom of 2 daughters ages 7 and 11 and raising my 15 year old nephew for the past 11 years all on my own while working 2 jobs and trying to finsh school. This essay is due Tuesday July 7th 2015.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
I have sent you the offer please accept it so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.