Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I am in need of tutoring and behind of three assignments, this

Customer Question

I am in need of tutoring and behind of three assignments, this is 1 question left on my essay in statistics. µ=100 and a standard deviation of σ = 20. The error between the sample mean and the population mean for a sample of n = 16 is 5 points and the error between a sample mean and population mean for a sample of n = 100 is 2 points. Explain the difference in the standard error for the two samples.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this order and return payment, I just figured out the answer. I no longer need your services.
Thank you,
Deborah
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Do you still need assistance?