Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Part 1: Update the Assessment doc. •How long have

Customer Question

For F. Naz or ANY Expert
Part 1: Update the Assessment doc. •How long have you used a computer? •What are the top three software applications you use frequently? •Do you have a Home network? Did you set it up by yourself? •Do you use a Smartphone? Have you downloaded
the University of Phoenix app? •How many IT specific courses have you taken at any school? •Do you have a close relative or friend in IT? •When you come across a technology word you do not know, where do you go to find out what it means? •Are you currently
or recently employed in an IT job? How long? In what functional area? •What IT position do you want in five years? •What kind of things do you do to keep current on IT topics? Part 2: Complete the following lessons in SkillSoft®: •Microsoft Windows 8 - Configuring:
Getting Started with Windows 8 •CompTIA A+ 220-801: Configurations, Displays, Connectors, and Peripherals •CompTIA A+ 220-802: Introducing Microsoft Windows Submit a screenshot showing your completed course under your Course Progress and Tests tab on SkillSoft®.
Identify five different IT systems that have affected business in the past few years. For each system, briefly note the following: •The system's name •The area of business it affects •What changes the system brought to the business world •What business processes
changed because of the system •The system's likely future effect Create a diagram using Microsoft® Visio® that lists the IT systems you identified. Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Microsoft® Visio® and Business Process Diagrams. Recommended. SkillSoft:
"Getting Started with Visio 2010" ID: mo_bvis_a01_dt_enu Note: please use this link for Q 2 as materials https://uopx.skillport.com/skillportfe/main.action
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello F. Naz,I need your kind helpPart 1:
Update the Assessment .•How long have you used a computer?
•What are the top three software applications you use frequently?
•Do you have a Home network? Did you set it up by yourself?
•Do you use a Smartphone? Have you downloaded the University of Phoenix app?
•How many IT specific courses have you taken at any school?
•Do you have a close relative or friend in IT?
•When you come across a technology word you do not know, where do you go to find out what it means?
•Are you currently or recently employed in an IT job? How long? In what functional area?
•What IT position do you want in five years?
•What kind of things do you do to keep current on IT topics?Part 2:
Complete the following lessons in SkillSoft®:
•Microsoft Windows 8 - Configuring: Getting Started with Windows 8
•CompTIA A+ 220-801: Configurations, Displays, Connectors, and Peripherals
•CompTIA A+ 220-802: Introducing Microsoft Windows
Submit a screenshot showing your completed course under your Course Progress and Tests tab on SkillSoft®.
Identify five different IT systems that have affected business in the past few years. For each system, briefly note the following:
•The system's name
•The area of business it affects
•What changes the system brought to the business world
•What business processes changed because of the system
•The system's likely future effect
Create a diagram using Microsoft® Visio® that lists the IT systems you identified.
Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Microsoft® Visio® and Business Process Diagrams.
Recommended. SkillSoft: "Getting Started with Visio 2010" ID: mo_bvis_a01_dt_enuNote: please use this link for Q 2 as materials https://uopx.skillport.com/skillportfe/main.actionMicrosoft® Visio® is a great diagramming tool and can help visually explain a business process. In this exercise, you will be exposed to Visio® and develop a brief business process diagram. You will use this tool in Week Four as you develop a business process diagram in your Learning Teams.There are several modeling symbol sets available; use the following common symbols for this exercise.Symbol Usage
Terminal Symbol: This is used to start or end a diagram, giving the reader a clear indication of where the diagram starts and ends.
Process Symbol: This is the business process. The action happens in the overall system. The text inside the box describes the process. Sometimes, this is a box with rounded corners. Use action words as the process description.
Decision Symbol: This symbol describes a decision in the process with a Yes or a No path. The decision is phrased as a question. Usually, the most common, or “happy,” path continues to the next process or decision. The exception path goes to additional exception processing.
Line or Arrow: This shows the direction of flow for the process. It connects the boxes.
Practice ExerciseFor this exercise, you are the shipping clerk working in a small warehouse. Your management has asked you for a brief diagram of the receiving process to help the IT team understand what happens in the warehouse.Process Steps:The truck arrives at the loading dock. The goods are unloaded. The goods are inspected. If the goods pass inspection, the goods are stored in the warehouse, the paperwork is submitted to finance, and the process ends. If the goods do not pass inspection, the goods are stored in the Rejected Goods area.
Build a Visio® diagram of the steps. Start and end your diagram with a terminal symbol. Lines with directional arrows should connect all symbols. Save your diagram and submit the VSD file to the Assignments tab.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HelloWho can help???I am waiting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Helloooooo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello SirWho can help me.....
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?