Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Hey, chris as per our early conversation below is my new

Customer Question

hey, chris as per our early conversation below is my new question and due is on the Saturday. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-XmJucLuZHYOU5WQV9Scjh6ODg/view?usp=sharing

Required Material -: http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/edu576_eduTimeline.php

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for requesting me. I wanted to ask you about the bonus on the previous question. You agreed to a bonus of $50, but I only got $26. Please let me know.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You ask me 50 for question after review the question and word count, I agree to it and add 26 diffrintel into 24 to make 50!

Oh, I think there was a slight misunderstanding. I meant adding $50 to the original value of the question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes it is because you ask me you can answer my question but it will cost me 50 and I say OK, so 24+26=50

What I meant is ... the original value of the question is $24 and I requested to add $50 to it, which makes it $24 + $50 = $74.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh well if that's case than I would say no to answer because it's way too much money for the type of question?

I think $74 was a fair price for two essays...one was 525 words and the other was 849. Since there was a misunderstanding on the price, you need not pay the rest on the previous question.

I will opt-out of the current question and let other experts take a look.

Regards,

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not a problem!!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
lack of communication in previous question and holding my new question