Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Marxism is largely discredited as an economic theory, yet it

Customer Question

Marxism is largely discredited as an economic theory, yet it retains some validity when discussing elements of the criminal justice system. Explain what parts of Marxism as applied to the criminal justice system seem valid techniques or criticism. How are they useful to us in understanding and combating crime?
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?