Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Need help with a statistics project/paper. Due 6/17.

Customer Question

Need help with a statistics project/paper. I need an original topic and work completed. This will be submitted through an online grading filter so no copy and paste from the inter-webs please. Topic: Simple Linear Regression  An analysis of an important decision problem "in the public domain". Final Report: This project is to be a written report, with graphs and must include the following areas:  Introduction – What was your project? Why did you choose the topic? What was the main research question?  Data – What was your data source? What dates did it cover? What was the web site you obtained it from? What variables did you include? Identify all dependent and independent variables. What were their values and what do those values signify?  Descriptive Statistics – for your primary variables, be sure to include Table 1 (will send in separate correspondence)  Graphs as appropriate – scatterplot, histogram, pie chart, etc.  Testing Conducted – what type of test did you conduct? What were the results?  Conclusion – Wrap up your report in a concise manner. Clearly state what you learned from the results and any potential shortcomings of your analysis.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hey Greg, I've uploaded some files from the class assignment.

https://app.box.com/s/wp6hvmueq9zsmzkgqee2tmfrdg5pg33o

Also, since I didn't hear back from anyone right away, the topic is now low birth weight risk factors. The professor said we could pick an existing data set. Here is the address to the descriptive data: http://www.umass.edu/statdata/statdata/data/lowbwt.txt

Let me know if you have any questions.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Could you help me with these two sections then? I should be able to get the rest.

Descriptive Statistics – for your primary variables, be sure to include Table 1 below (Table is located in the drop box here: https://app.box.com/files/0/f/3858403115/1/f_32075282261).

Testing Conducted – what type of test did you conduct? What were the results?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have not heard from anyone yet…Sunday is the absolute deadline. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
Never received an answer.