Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I need IFSM report that you professional alredy done

Customer Question

Hello.I need IFSM report that you professional alredy done those questions.
I want to know how much will be so I can compare with other site.
Thank you.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. Methods of Ethical Decision Making, describes 3 frameworks for ethical analysis. For this paper, the following elements must be addressed:
• Describe a current IT-related ethical issue; and define a problem statement
• Analyze your problem using a decision-making framework chosen from Module 2.
• Discuss the applicable ethical theory from Module 1 that supports your decision.
• Prepare a minimum 3- 5 page, double-spaced paper and submit it to your Assignments Folder as an attached Microsoft Word file.
• Provide appropriate American Psychological Association (APA) reference citations for all sources you use. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your paper should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business2.This assignment gives you an opportunity to analyze a key IT-related organizational ethical privacy issue subject to relevant laws, regulations, and policies. Both of the following sites provide sources and an excellent backdrop for issues relating to privacy protection and the law.
This includes sub-topics discussing information privacy, privacy laws, applications and court rulings (case law is usually an extension of the basic law based on the facts from specific cases and real-world court decisions), and key privacy and anonymity issues. While the sites provide many interesting topics, be sure to focus on our class IT topics.1. Use the template below and the list of suggested workforce privacy topics from one of the sites above to produce a matrix to map a key organizational ethical issue and how this issue is affected by laws, regulations, and policies.
Use the list of normative ethics below to help you complete the matrix. Choose any three (only three) of the following list of twelve (12) principles of normative ethics described below.
2. Prepare the Ethical Dilemma matrix and include the following explanation—double-space your narrative—below the matrix:
a. Why I chose the dilemma;
b. Why I chose the three principles; and
c. An analysis of the research used to identify the actions in the matrix.
The completed matrix allows you to weigh the different issues involved and assign a rank as to the importance of the actions based on the effect on the stakeholders.
3. Submit the matrix for grading in your Assignments Folder.
4. Indicate appropriate APA reference citations for all sources. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your assignment should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.
This assignment is directly related to Paper-B2 below. The issue identified in this assignment will be used in B 2 Assignment. Make sure you read the B2 assignment below so that you understand the relationship prior to starting B1.3.Write an organizational policy to address the IT-related ethical workforce privacy issue that you described in Matrix B1, where you mapped key organizational issues and identified how these ethical issues were affected by laws, regulations, and policies. Please incorporate the instructor’s feedback from the review and grade and then use the Matrix B1 you produced as a supporting document.
The following elements must be addressed:
1. Look at other policies to see how they are written. The following site provides examples of templates for policies but an Internet search provides other templates: http://www.sans.org/security-resources/policies/computer.php2. Your policy should include the following major headings:
a) Overview of policy
b) Purpose
c) Scope (roles and responsibilities of stakeholders)
d) Policy/Procedures to follow
e) Sanctions/Enforcement3. Prepare a 3-5 page, double-spaced paper with your Organizational Policy.
4. This assignment requires a minimum of three external references. Indicate appropriate APA reference citations for all sources you use.
5. In addition to critical thinking and analysis skills, your paper should reflect appropriate grammar and spelling, good organization, and proper business-writing style.
6. Submit the assignment to the Assignment Folder as a MS Word File
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
This should be the file
https://app.box.com/s/01ewsg5v820cu2neishevtips49a6kiv
Cheers
Steve
Let me know if you got this ok
Cheers
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** looks like you are done only #3.
Can you send me # ***** and 2?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
??
The B1 document is section 1 and 2
The policy is
https://app.box.com/s/hethgtl1d53012durncfsgrffqntr8qy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. But I need Paper1 for about 3 pages. can you make ot little longer with reynold's decision making framework....
sprry to asking alot. . .
I can't assist further unfortunately due to other commitments
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.