Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Hey Steve. I have a couple of papers that need to be written.

Customer Question

Hey Steve. I have a couple of papers that need to be written. For what I can see, you have dealt with the same questions before. I am fairly new to all this and I am not sure how it works. What is the turnaround time? What are the costs associated with the papers and such?
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the first Assignment out of 5. I see that you have written them all before. I just want to make sure that they are unique and will not flag any Verification websites. I have a rubric to follow for each assignment that I can attach.You have been asked to develop UML diagrams to graphically depict and describe the architecture of two (2) unrelated software systems. The first system is for an automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station. The second system is for a computer-controlled video conferencing system, located in a corporate office and accessible to senior management that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:1.Create two (2) UML diagrams, one (1) showing a conceptual view and one (1) showing a process view of the architectures for each of the two (2) following systems (for a total of four [4] diagrams) through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
1.An automated ticket-issuing system used by passengers at a railway station.
2.A computer-controlled, video-conferencing system that allows video, audio, and computer data to be visible to several participants at the same time.
2.Describe how you created the conceptual and process view for all four (4) diagrams. In the description, be sure to provide a justification for each key decision in the design.
3.Explain how you arrived at your final solution for the four (4) conceptual and process view diagrams that you have created.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
•Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, when would they be due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The school is giving me a week and a half to hand in 5 assignments. I would prefer to have all of them done before the end of the week Friday or Saturday. And I would really like for you to work in all of them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can attach all the files since I have grouped them by Assignments. Its up to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should I create different questions threads for each Assignment?
I can't really assist until later next week unfortunately due to other commitments. I can open this to other experts though who may be able to assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Do I need to do anything from my part?
No, you'll receive a response from another expert if they can assist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if this is going to be handled. I have a deadline. Someone please assist!!