Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I NEED help ASAP iwth this paper AND MORE......

Customer Question

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know details and due date and I will let you know if I can assist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm a student @ Strayer University. I have all together about 5 different essays(papers) to write. I'm not so sure as to what details you need but, I need those papers in by Friday, 12th June.

I can copy and paste the papers to you if that's ok.

Ok, please post the details and I will let you know if I can help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

As the lead software engineer for a medium-sized hospital, you have been asked to spearhead an effort to improve the tracking of Voice Over IP (VOIP) calls made within the hospital system. You have also been asked to begin planning out an emergency vehicle discovery program that will improve the response times of medical personnel to remote emergency locations by pinpointing the closest vehicle to the emergency using GPS.

Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:

1. Design the Requires and the Provides interfaces of at least two (2) components that might be used in a system in an emergency control room for a call-logging component that records calls made.

2. Design the interfaces of at least two (2) components that might be used in a system in an emergency control room for a vehicle discovery component that, given a post code (zip code) and an incident type, finds the nearest suitable vehicle to be dispatched to the incident.

3. Include both the Requires interface and the Provides interface in your design.

4. Develop a visual rendering depicting your design through the use of Microsoft Visio or its open source alternative, Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.

This is just one of the 5 papers......let me know what you can do and/or if you need me to post the remaining papers.

Thank you.

Are all 5 needed by 12th June?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you can make it happen please, I will need all 5 by 12th June but not later than Tuesday, 16th. Again, please, let me know if u want me to send you the remaining papers

I can't do them if they are all of similar length unfortunately but I can open this to other experts and they may be able to help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Actually, they are NOT of similar length(pages), couple of them are just 2-4 pages but, if you can open this to other experts, I will appreciate.

I will open this now and you will receive a response if they can assist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I guess, you'll handle the one(paper) I sent?

No, I won't be able to assist with that one either due to other commitments - another expert will respond if they can assist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok. Thank you.

np