Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

WILLING TO PAY $200 ANALYSIS OF CHARTSDUE 05/31

Customer Question

WILLING TO PAY $200 FOR AN ANALYSIS OF CHARTS DUE 05/31 @ 8pm Eastern Time Final Analysis Project Your analysis project includes the following: 1. Research question 2. Sample descriptive statistics 3. Inferential statistics appropriate to your research question 4. Discussion of your results 5. SAS code and output– submitted separately Your paper should be in APA format – that is, double-spaced, with a title page, header with page number and 1 inch margin on all sides. You can find a good reference to APA style here. https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ Parts 1-4 of your paper should be a minimum of 6 pages, double-spaced (not including tables). Descriptive Tables You can, and should add tables to your paper, but make sure you have achieved your minimum of 5 pages of text. Tables are a good way to illustrate what you are writing about in your Discussion section.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/awa6rr32gfw48k4/sas.rtf

***you do not have to use all the data provided***

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Hello I was trying to look at your assignment to see if I could assist you. I could not see the information provided through the link because access is denied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-05-30_183824_sas_analysis.pdf

is the charts & graphs

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Relist: Other. the time limit on the question

Sorry, the assignment is due today (5/30) for the professionals in the United States! I am willing to give a nice bonus for someone to help me!

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Access was still denied concerning the mediafire link that was resent. I looked at the charts. Where are the references for these charts such as: where did this data come from, what is this data related to, how was this data being used? Answers to these questions would make it much easier to complete this assignment. If I can get the information by 5 pm today I might be able to help you. There are some other assignments ahead of you, that's why I said 5 pm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Attachment: 2015-05-30_212846_finalanalysis.-results.pdf

this data shows all of the test subject information. It came from the SAS program which is a California Health Interview Survey. What i need is some type of research anyalysis between age, gender, education status, and obesity.

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

My apologies I won't be able to get it done in time tonight.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think you will have it by today/tonight?
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
No and I know that's when you needed it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok... Thank you!
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
If you need help again and the deadline is a few days ahead I would be more than happy to assist you.