Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Madame,Can you do this assignment. It is due by 8pm

Customer Question

Hi Madame,
Can you do this assignment. It is due by 8pm CST.
The lesson plans have to be done by Arizona Standards Link included below.
1.Choose a specific grade and concept from the Language Arts Standards – visit the Arizona Department of Education’s Language Arts Standards page at: http://www.azed.gov/standards-practices/language-arts-standards/
1.designing and teaching a week-long (5 day) unit plan using a single piece of text that is appropriate for the chosen grade level and based on the language arts academic standards. A poem, short story, newspaper article, or content area piece may serve as a text selection. This single piece of text should be used as a teaching material for all five days of instruction.
a.Create a mini-lesson (15-30 minutes) to address each of the following areas related to literacy development:
i.Monday: Oral language and Vocabulary
ii.Tuesday: Phonics, word patterns, and word analysis
iii.Wednesday: Fluency
iv.Thursday: Reading Comprehension
v.Friday: Writing
Each day’s mini-lesson should address an evaluation of learning that is objective and measurable, and directly assesses the students’ achievement of the targeted academic standards. Every lesson should have the following structure at
a.a minimum: objective (linked to academic standards), materials (include copies of all materials to teach lesson), procedure (a step-by-step description of the lesson from beginning to end), and assessment (a concrete, measurable way to assess the objective).
b.Each mini-lesson should be a piece of the larger whole, not individual or unconnected lessons. That is, lessons later in the week should build on lessons from earlier in the week, and they should all reinforce and integrate skills from the prior lessons in the weekly sequence.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can help you with this assignment. When is it due?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
1am Est
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you able to handle it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Madame,
Are you finished
I am just waking up to read your message 1 est that was today no I did not begin yet. Can you get an extension this way I will work on it tomorrow afternoon after work.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I have an extention
How long is your extension? I like to give quality work to my customers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
12am today
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Madame,
Just read a email from my instructor. She is going to grade me on what I already did so I do not need the lesson plans.
I don't know if this is going to work because I was at work at 12:00am I am a speech/language therapist in a school. Be more specific about the email and the lessons are not a problem its the time line.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't need them anymore.
Sorry that I could not help this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No problem