Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

You have had the opportunity to evaluate the performance of

Customer Question

You have had the opportunity to evaluate the performance of a threaded version of a sort algorithm and a non-threaded version of a sort algorithm. For this Assignment, you will extend your evaluation by examining the implementation with respect to concurrency
control issues. To prepare: • Evaluate the threaded implementation of the sort algorithm relative to data integrity and concurrency control. write a 2- to 3-page paper evaluating the implementation of the sort algorithm. Answer the following questions: • Is
the threaded implementation correct, or are there data integrity concerns due to concurrency control? • If your implementation is correct, what protections are in place to ensure atomicity and consistency? Could a more effective method of ensuring data integrity
be implemented in your solution? • If you ran into trouble with your implementation, provide specifics about the data integrity problems you encountered and explain the modifications that will be necessary to correct the data integrity and concurrency issues.
Include in your analysis an explanation of the operation of the threaded implementation, and if there are data integrity issues, suggest one or more modifications to the implementation to resolve these concerns.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.
If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please see download for files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0rqswp7fr5u8uh/src.zip