Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I wrote a paper on preparing a Feasibility Study about being

Customer Question

I wrote a paper on preparing a Feasibility Study about being business analyst developing a new information system to automate the sales transactions and manage inventory for each retail store in a large chain. The system will be installed at each store and exchange data with a main server in the head office. I need help with calculating a cost benefit analysis (CBA) for the inventory Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) acquisition I investigated in my paper (I will attach the paper). The CBA only has to be 1-2 pages. I need to include major cost categories associated COTS purchase price, personnel, equipment, supplies, 5-year maintenance, training, and consultant fees. I have to be detailed in each category to show where the money is being spent and what the benefits will be for the proposed system. Follow the CBA example and include a short written explanation of your analysis. Please provide original answer.
Here are some helpful links:
FreeTutes. (2012). Cost benefit analysis. Systems Analysis and Design. Retrieved from http://www.freetutes.com/systemanalysis/sa3-cost-benefit-analysis.html
Plowman, M. (September, 2011). Writing a cost benefit analysis. Right Hub. Retrieved from http://www.brighthub.com/office/project-management/articles/58181.aspx
Eresource. (2010). What are the tangible and intangible benefits of ERP systems. Retrieved from http://www.eresourceerp.com/tangible-and-intangible-benefits-of-ERP-system.html
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Please attach your paper and mention your deadline, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Here is the paper. Deadline 24 May 15

Attachment: 2015-05-19_185250_cost_paper_.doc

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay will go through and will come back take care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello F. Naz, any updates?

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
From where the data to be taken or I have to assume the data.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I made this a little confusing. Basically, suppose you were a business analyst developing a new information system to automate the sales transactions and manage inventory for each retail store in a large chain. The system will be installed at each store and exchange data with a main server in the head office. What option would you recommend?

I need to include major cost categories associated COTS purchase price, personnel, equipment, supplies, 5-year maintenance, training, and consultant fees. I have to be detailed in each category to show where the money is being spent and what the benefits will be for the proposed system.

The links above give examples of what i am looking for.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
What is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its pasted but if you can have it by Friday, that would be great...

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
As it is a research based assignment therefore the fair price is $195
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

F. Naz thank you but no thanks. I am out of time.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Okay better luck next time, take care.