Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I have network security paper to write

Customer Question

i have network security paper to write
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for requesting me. Please post the details so I can review and respond with any questions for clarification.Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BlackPOS: Examing the Growing Cyber Threat To Retail and BankingCyberwarfare has been in the main stream discussion of cybersecurity journals and conference proceedings for a few years. The recent series of malware attacks on point of service (POS) retail terminals at Target Inc. and many other retailers brought forth a disclosure of a number of exploited personal credit cards across numerous retails – with Target being the first example. This series of attacks has heightened the awareness of both the consumer and the retail and banking industry. Attached in this course there are three journal articles that you need to read, analyze, and write your own paper to express your reaction on this important cybersecurity topic. You can find these articles under eReadings. You should also refer to at least three other outside sources to complete and support your paper.Your paper should include at a minimum:Introduction
Technical analysis of the paper topic, content, implications, and conclusions.
Your reflection on the paper
Make your case in the defensive and offensive Cyberware strategy
Recommendation to prevent future Cyberware attacks such as the BlackPOS attack.
A list of references
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See attached files. Due on Wednesday can you do it? THANK YOU
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Allo, please let me know what you think. Thank u
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any update please?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My apologies for the delay - is there a length or format requirement?Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really but just make sure u have all the minimum requirement that is ask it is on the post I sent you. Would u be able to finish by Wednesday? And please no plagrism cause need to use turnitin thanks
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Sorry, but I would not be able to complete it by Wednesday. So I am going to open up this question to other experts that may be able to complete it within that time frame.Thanks,David.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey David what if it is extended to Saturday?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey David please let me know will you be able to do it by Saturday?
Expert:  David L. replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay - I did not receive a notification that you had responded. Do you still need this completed?
Thanks,
David.