Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Part IBased on the use of EHR applications throughout this

Customer Question

Part I
Based on the use of EHR applications throughout this course, you will develop a data security and maintenance plan. Develop the following security tools to reinforce ongoing monitoring and maintenance activities. Consider the functionality and accessibility factors of the EHRs to develop a list of security risks. Also consider the storage and retrieval requirements identified in previous EHR assignments. Then construct an outline for a security plan. Specifically address your plan to maintain data integrity.
Security tools:
Checklist for the maintenance of equipment (such as EHR-related or document imaging equipment)
Checklist for security threats
List of common ways to minimize risk
Risk Analysis Form – a form to evaluate the level of risk
Security policies (at least two)
Part II
Develop a recovery and disaster plan. Every organization should have a written plan for emergency preparedness for protecting data and patient information. Your plan should include the following elements and directly correlate to your use of EHRs in this course:
Activation requirements: It is important for everyone to know how and when the disaster plan will be activated. Address data recovery and mechanisms for maintaining patient care.
General Responsibilities: An outline of the responsibilities of every department is required.
Medical Staff Responsibilities: An outline with specific instructions and mechanisms for clinical staff caring for patients is required.
Key Locations: Refer to where in the facility various activities will take place regarding protection of systems and hardware.
Deactivation: Just as important as activation, the give instructions on how to deactivate the plan.
Once you have completed both parts you will need to submit/upload the WORD document for grading. Remember to check for grammar and spelling errors before submitting, use APA format (if applicable) and cite references (if applicable
Textbooks to use!!!!
Electronic Health Records: A Practical Guide for Professionals and Organizations, Author: Margret K. Amatayakul, 5th edition AHIMA Press, ISBN: 978-1584260035
N.B. Sayles, C. M. (2014). Case Studies in Health Information Management. Stamford: Cengage Learning.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model? Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).
Also, be sure to include a deadline for resource.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i need by sunday evening. seeking a newly written model!

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please do, this was what was said last time i didnt get any response! this is the second question you said someone would be with me shortly and i didnt get a response after you got my money!

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.

Your question is open to all Experts, but we cannot predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary.

You have made a good faith deposit, which you can use to pay for a helpful answer, or have refunded upon your request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

need an answer by this sunday evening! can you help?