khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

A police officers job is about ensuring the protection of

A police officer’s job is about ensuring the protection of basic moral rights, including the right to life, liberty, physical and property security. The overall outcome or goal of policing is the protection of constitutional rights. However, there have been times when police have engaged in unethical and immoral practices when doing their job which have resulted in important U.S. Supreme Court decisions.

Research and find a U.S. Supreme Court case that addresses unethical police decisions or immoral practices by the police. Provide a brief synopsis of the case and discuss how the Supreme Court views procedural justice and/or police misconduct.

Write a 2-3 page, APA style paper addressing the issues as described above. Please include 2-3 references. Only one reference may be from an internet source

M. Kennedy :

M. Kennedy :

When do you need this assignment?

Customer: Thursday
M. Kennedy :

I can have it for you by then.

M. Kennedy :

I will contact you I run into a question.

Customer: Ok
M. Kennedy :

M. Kennedy :

I'll have this for you tonight!

Customer: I don't see the paper
Customer: Are you going to do the paper because if not let me get someone else

Can you see if someone else can answer this question

Hello, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're alright with continuing to wait for an answer from a new professional. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

I have a model paper on this topic. Would you like the link?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please

Actually what I have is in a question and answer format it might not be what you want.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would you be able to do the paper
When is it due?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's due on sunday
Actually I will do it for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks
I am still working on your paper I will send you the link soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Here is your link if I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a model and guide with your own for purposes of academic honesty.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.