Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

hi please I want write resume or cv for myself is there any

hi please I want write resume or cv for myself is there any sources or websites could help me with that ?
also about personal statements /statement of purpose .?
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide some background on your education/work experience along with what type of position you are seeking (do not include any personal information here - just general information).
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am a doctor graduated form medical school 2006 and I started work in Trauma hospital and I got a lot of experience with variety emergency cases and I moved here to US to continuous my medical education and I am looking for residency or Master degree .

I am sending along several examples of doctor based CV's that you should find useful.

CLICK HERE for the first examples from the Medical College of Wisconsin.

CLICK HERE for a great site from the American College of Physicians with the important components of a CV for a doctor.

CLICK HERE for a post residency CV example that can also be used as a template.

Let me know if you have questions - I am hoping this gives you at least a starting point as you begin to put together your own CV.

Feel free to request me anytime. Just put "For Mr. Greg" at the front of your post or, even better, bookmark my weblink at www.GregPearl.com and use the question box on my page - still put the "For Mr. Greg Only" in the front of the post so it is directly sent to me.

All the best have a wonderful rest of the week.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Mr.white the links are not clickable ??

can you please resend it again .?

I so apologize and not sure why the links did not go "active" - lets try this again.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you so much

what is about C.V and personal statement I need help with it especially that I am not native english speaker could you please send me something about it?