Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

For Kathy G. I need help on this 3 questions please. Assignment

For Kathy G.
I need help on this 3 questions please. Assignment is due on THUERDAYS the 14th. Thanks

1.
Examine and discuss the types of computer and telephone monitoring systems being used in the workplace. What are the ethical issues involved with these type of monitoring systems? How does your workplace use a monitoring system? What are your personal feelings about monitoring employee's computer and telephone communication?

2.
Analyze in detail the five types of internet fraud. Please describe any personal experiences you have encountered with internet fraud? What are practical preventative measures to deter being a victim of internet fraud? Please be specific.

3.
There are numerous examples of ethical dilemmas dealing with the privacy of customers. As the textbook states, using cookies is a common way of monitoring preferences of customers and potential customers. Companies’ websites gather and store information about its customers through cookies. Do you agree with this business practice? What are the benefits to the company, and what are the benefits and potential disadvantages to the customer?

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks for your request. I will complete your assignment on a timely manner. Kathy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Kathy,

Are you still helping me on this assignment?

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answers. I hope you find them helpful.

Thanks

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/78dw8gwwvuckv2kciqew
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience: Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Am I going to get my answer today?