khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Hello I was wondering could someone answer this question for

Hello I was wondering could someone answer this question for me. The assignment is due November 15, 2013

Assignment : Assessment of English Language Learners

Using the population of ELL students most familiar to you, review the English Language proficiency Test utilized at your school.

1. Determine how it is used
2. Explain its benefits and drawbacks.

After reading "Using Student-
Involved Classroom Assessment to Close
Achievement Gaps":
1. Summarize five alternative assessment format.
2. Explain the important features of each type.

Write an essay of 750-1,000 words in which you share the above ELP test and article information, and in which you justify why your school should or should not keep the ELP test(s) it currently uses, or move to an alternative.

Address this question within the essay:

Are standardized testing and language proficiency workable methods for monitoring student progress in general why or why not?

Prepare Assignment using APA format.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I would like to continue to wait for the question that is due November 15, 2013.

Charlis Gresham

EST

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.
Yes I can help you with this question.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Please help me. This assignment is due this Friday November 15, 2013. Can you have it finished by then?

Yes I can.
What grade level do you prefer because I am a Speech/language therapist not a ESL teacher so my scenario would be fictious.
What state do you want the ELP to be in.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Any grade from kindergarten through second would be fine. I would like for the ELP to be in Georgia. Some websites that would probably help you out are www.wida.us/assesment/access. You would then go under assessment then assess for ELL. Other good website to go to are www.gadoe.org/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/ACCESS-for-EL and

http://www.wida.us/aboutus/mission.aspx and http://www.netc.org/focus/challenges/ell.php

I hope this helps you. I have provided you with tons of information. A long as it is completed by Friday I should be fine.

Thanks,

Okay great is that Washington state.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

It does not matter what state. If you do Washington this is fine with me as long as it is done by Friday.

Thanks,

Well I live in New York but the ELP that you sent sounds like Washington.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Can you do Washington since the information I provided for you is on Washington. My assignment did not specify what state to do. As I have stated before, It does not matter to me what state you do. I just need this assignment completed by Friday. Can you do this for me by Friday?

Yes I think that I was mistaken you presented world wide information. Your assignment will be done before Friday so don't worry about that.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Ok Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

How is it going? Since you told me that you will have the assignment done before Friday. Will it be completed by Thursday? Or should I expect it on Friday.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I think that I talked to quickly but it will be done by Friday.
http://www.4shared.com/download/Id83Wm2o/ELP_Assessment.docx Here is your link if I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit.Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.