DXJ Writer
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.
50366526

jadt65 Would you be able to help with this assignment? •This

*****FOR JADT65****

o Would you be able to help with this assignment? • This assignment is needed A.S.A.P. *November 1, 2013 by 11:59 PM (EST).

Part 1: Final Paper

Here are the details:

• 75/100 Word paragraph

• Submitted to Turnitin/ APA Style.

• Write a short paragraph (abstract) describing your work in the Final Paper. The paper should reflect how well you have integrated public health training and experience into your practicum experience. This should be evident in the abstract of your paper as well.

• This assignment is needed A.S.A.P. *November 3, 2013 by 11:59 PM (EST).

Part 2: Critically Evaluating the Practicum Experience

Here are the details:

• 2 Pages

• Submitted to Turnitin/ APA Style.

Write a brief description of accomplishments and failures in the practicum experience. This paper will be helpful in completing one section of your Final Paper and should be approximately 2 pages long. Critically evaluate your accomplishments and difficulties throughout your practicum experience. Include how the courses you have completed during your program facilitated (or did not facilitate) your practicum experience.

Added Details: Information will be added in a hyperlink.

Attachment: 2013-11-01_213810_my_major_professional_accomplishments_would_be_all_of_the_activities_that_i_completed.docx

Information on what I've completed: 

Attachment: 2013-11-01_214225_the_western_tidewater_health_district.docx

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks...

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Assignment is needed ASAP! Is anyone available to help?

I see you have not yet received a reply to your question. Please let me know if you would like to open it to all professionals?

Expert:  DXJ Writer replied 10 months ago.
Hi!

Did you want me to revise the second one and provide a paragraph? DXJ
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I would need you to provide a abstract paragraph for part one.

For part two, this would be information to help aid in completing the 2 page paper. The first attachment would be information (my accomplishments and failures, etc.) in regards XXXXX XXXXX practicum experience. The second attachment would be information as to where I completed my practicum and all activities completed. The abstract would also be added to this assignment.

Hi!

I can work through the second part. Was there any particular challenge or obstacle you'd like me to include?
Also, could you please upload the abstract? Thanks!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I included particular challenge or obstacles in the first attachment. I didn't have an abstract.

Hi!

I didn't see those but I'll look again. Also, what is the paragraph you uploaded? Is that Part I?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

That's information to help with part two...

That;s what I thought. Thanks for letting me know!
Working through it now! DXJ

Hi!
Part I & II is here.
Hope it helps!Smile DXJ

DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Experience: Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.

So glad I could help!

Does this mean you'll graduate now? DXJ
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you so much!!!! Yes, it's almost over, now I have to continue to stay on task.

I also have another assignment that I would like your assistance in.

Smile I'd be happy to take a look! DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Here are the details for the other assignment we discussed.

• Would you be able to help with this assignment?

• This assignment is needed A.S.A.P. *November 13, 2013 by 11:59 PM (EST).

Part 1: Final Paper

Here are the details:

• I have numbers 1-4 & 6, but I don’t have anything for number 5. I need your help pulling this all together properly.

• Submitted to Turnitin/ APA Style.

1. Introduction: A brief (.5-1 page) description of the agency and the work you performed at your practicum site.

2. Literature Review: Use the Literature Review already begun. Modify or update your Literature Review as necessary, incorporating any feedback received from your Instructor. This work must be scholarly, which means you must use a scholarly tone and rely on primary, peer-reviewed articles. The topic of the Literature Review must relate to your practicum. This section must contain a reference list in APA format. References belong at the end of this section, rather than in a separate area. This should include at least 10, but no more than 35 citations. (15-20 pages)

3. Social Change: This section should include how the work you did at your practicum site is reflective of the social change mission of the University. You will use the prior application assignment to aid you in writing this section. (2-3 pages)

4. Personal Reflection: You will use your work from the previous assignment to aid in writing this section. This section should include a discussion of the major professional challenges you faced in the completion of your practicum. Summarize and conclude how your perspective has or has not changed from the beginning of your practicum experience and how your academic program (and specific courses) prepared you for this experience. Describe areas in which you felt unprepared as well, and what you did to improve your knowledge and competency. Include the positive and negative aspects of the practicum experience and what you have learned about in terms of areas for future skill and professional growth. Include a discussion of how the overall impact of the internship experience has influenced your thinking about the next steps in your career. (2.5-3.5 pages)

5. Agency Improvements: This section is a discussion of steps your agency should take to improve something you worked on in the practicum or observed at the practicum site. For instance, if you have determined a modification that should be made to an existing program you would discuss this here. This section will be enhanced by a discussion of how these changes are a reflection of the lessons learned in the classroom setting. In other words, you should show the bridge from theory to practice. (2-3 pages)

6. Resume: Include a current copy of your updated resume (not to exceed two pages)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Please let me know if you need more time?

Expert:  DXJ Writer replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

I appreciate your request! However, I do not understand what you need assistance with. Which parts? Depending upon what you need, I will most likely need more time. Many apologies!!! Please clarify! DXJ

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I have all of the information this assignment except for number 5. What I need help with is pulling it all together to make it flow. More time is fine.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm just checking back with you...

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 9 months ago.
Hello! I am a moderator for this topic. Unfortunately, your prior professional is unavailable to assist with the most recently posted question. Please post it as a new question page and we will search for a professional to assist you. Thank you.

Best,

Angela

Hi!

Many apologies for the delays in communication. I am quite under the weather! I didn't see where you sent the entire paper thus far or suggestions for agency improvement. Could you please provide that?
I had asked other professionals to look at this as well. In fact, this question is marked HIGH PRIORITY.
However, experts including me cannot assist without that information. Thanks! DXJ

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Will do...Thank you for replying... I pray that you feel better....I was waiting to hear back from you before I posted everything.

Thanks so much!

If you could send me everything, that would be great.
Just to clarify, you want help with the agency improvement section.
Did you also want a minor tune-up for the entire paper? DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Sending now, I'm sorry that 'm just gettong back with you. I had a family emergency. To answer your questions, yes, and yes!

NUMBER 1 is here

NUMBER 2 is here, this also needs to be revised.

NUMBER 3 is here

NUMBER 4 is here

I don't have anything for number 5.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in???

Hi!

I copied and pasted all of these together and started working through them. However, I really think you should have Julie (JADT65) help you revise the literature review portion. Since she is familiar with the work and can best incorporate the additional information and methodology required, I really think you should set forth an inquiry to her. Does that make sense to you? DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes it does, Thank you...I'll send that to her now..

Hi!

Thanks so much for your understanding! You might want to offer your proposed research question for the literature review, as well. That would frame the introduction to that section better.
If you reread that section, maybe something will jump out at you:-) Just a friendly suggestion. Smile DXJ
Hi!
I am almost through the revisions for the sections excluding the lit. review. DId you have specific ideas about agency improvements? I don't believe I saw any. DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I didn't have any, so I wasn't sure as to what I should put

Hi!

I revised the other sections and added the last one. (It took considerable effort to reweave these sections). I really appreciate your patience!

I left room for the Lit Review section. (That section is highlighted)

You'll need to review this and add all your references at the end:-)
I sincerely hope this helps!Smile
DXJ Writer, Master's Degree
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I still haven't heard anything back from her yet...I don't know what else to do.

Unfortunately I cannot make the revisions to that section.
Many apologies!!!!!!!
It would take me several hours to even gain the knowledge of the material presented in the lit.review and then examine it in light of the existing lit. review.

• You could consider adding the introductory section to that section including your research question (What inspired this information quest? What did you want to know more about? )
  • The Methodology section should explain how you conducted the research (Literature exploration) . It should justify this method. In other words explain why this method served the purpose.

If you add those to your work, it should be okay. Hope this helps! DXJ

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks

Smile You're welcome!
Was everything else okay?

I tried very hard to reweave it so it would flow. SmileDXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes

Great!!!

Does this mean you graduate after this term? DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Prayfully!

Smile It's been a long journey, but hopefully a rewarding one, too!

Best wishes to you! DXJ
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks!

You're most welcome! DXj
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

I'm doing what you suggested, but I'm really wondering if everything is okay, she still hasn't responded to me.

Hi!

Unfortunately, I have no control over that. However, you CAN incorporate my suggestions and draw upon your practicum experience and professional competencies to complete that section. Consider all the administrative functions you performed and how much more difficult those wereWink DXJ
Hi!

Did you need any further assistance with the portion I completed? If not, could you please take a moment and rate my answers? I'd really appreciate it! DXJ