khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.

I have a paper due on Tuesday and sure would like some help

I have a paper due on Tuesday and sure would like some help with it. The assignment is as follows and is due TUESDAY the 29th. It is to be completed in APA format.

interview with teachers and staff, discuss the following topics:

1. How do they define the disorders in terms of education?

2. What are the needs of these students?

3. What are the characteristics of the special need students?

4. What are the medical implications?

5. What are the educational implications?

6. What are the concerns in the classroom?

7. What are the teachers' responsibilities?

8. Describe the classroom, teacher interactions, and activities.

After the interviews have been conducted, write a summation of 1,250-1,500 words of the information learned. Be sure to use information from the interviews and include any 'aha!' (epiphany) moments that may have changed the way you viewed these disabilities and the educational and classroom implications.

Thank you!
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 5 months ago.

khadijahtriggs :

I have some model interviews would you like me to sen you the link.

khadijahtriggs :

I meant would you like for me to send you the link.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
How many interviews do you need.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

They did not give me a specific number. I would think as long as they answer the interviews cover the 7 questions and the paper is covering the required word count. And the information of course is original as it will be submitted for the originality check.

Hope this helps?

Thanks!

Original goes without saying. When is it due?

Oh I see Tuesday.
http://www.4shared.com/download/Kdiluz6y/Interview_and_essay.docx Here is your link if I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Don't forget points are really the rating that you give me. Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty.
Are you happy with this project.
I see that you viewed this are you going to rate it.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.