Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Doctorate in Law; BA English

Select one of the following consumer groups: teenagers, Baby

Select one of the following consumer groups: teenagers, Baby Boomers, females, or minorities.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze different facets of your group.
Conduct research on your group using secondary sources.
Summarize your research. Identify consumer needs, perceptions, and attitudes.
Explain how your group’s consumer needs, perceptions, and attitudes may be used to create marketing communication messages. Include at least two examples.
Hi. By when do you need the answer posted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Saturday 4pm. est.

OK will do. I will keep you posted. :) Dr. Wilson
Hey, how long does it have to be, and is there any specific requirements for sources? I am nearly finished because I worked on it all morning (pst time).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(NNN) NNN-NNNNwords. All other info is in my first portion of the question. In apa format.

Got it. Thanks...oops, I just noticed the word count was in the Sorry

OK all done. Please review carefully for typos and the like. Please let me know if this is what the assignment called for. Let me know if I need to make changes. If possible, my hope is that you will make this your own. If you have trouble downloading let me know. When you do download, let me know so I can delete it from the wikisend file sharing site for your own safety. Good luck. CLICK HERE to retrieve. Also, when and if you approve of my work, please rate me because it is the only way I get compensated. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The document is locked so I cannot make any changes. Other than that you did a great job.