Gnaritas
Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.
32242116

I have a paper due on Tuesday morning October 22nd. The criteria

I have a paper due on Tuesday morning October 22nd. The criteria is listed below.

Write a 1750-2000 word essay that encompasses the three sections. Ensure that responses to the above questions are inherent within the essay and not simply short answer. Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

A) Identify a minimum of 10 accommodations and/or modifications that the teachers used to assist students with physical and/or health impairments. Describe them in detail and then evaluate them according to research findings from a minimum of five references. Make suggestions regarding more appropriate accommodations and/or modifications. This section of your essay is entitled Research-based Evaluation of Accommodations and/or Modifications.
B) Select three accommodations/modifications to implement with a student who has a physical or health impairment (you may use three different students if desired). Implement them under the auspices of the mentor teacher. Conduct the implementation with the following questions in mind for the section of the essay entitled Self-evaluation of Accommodations/Modifications Implementation:
(1) What were the accommodations/modifications you implemented? Why did you choose them?
(2) Did the implementation of the accommodations/modification unfold smoothly and effectively? Why or why not?
(3) What element(s) of the accommodations/modification was/were most effective?
(4) What aspect(s) of the accommodations/modification was/were difficult to facilitate? Did it negatively impact the overall success of the lesson? How so?
(5) How did you interpret the level of student engagement and motivation during the implementation of the accommodations/modifications? How would you suggest it to be modified to heighten its effectiveness?
(6) Defend your use of, or your rejection of, each accommodations/modification within this section of the essay.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

Gnaritas :

What time on Tuesday is the assignment due? How many references are required? APA? Is there additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer:

Yes, please use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is required. Cite in-text and in the references section.

Customer:

I need to turn it by Tuesday 12pm but would like to review it before submission and tweak if needed.

Customer:

Please find attached rubrics for grading. Minimum of three references.

Attachment: 2013-10-17_012721_scoring_tool.docx

Full Size Image

Customer:

Under letter A in my original question it states that "

Customer:

Identify a minimum of 10 accommodations and/or modifications that the teachers used to assist students with physical and/or health impairments. Describe them in detail and then evaluate them according to research findings from a minimum of five references.

Customer:

Please if you have anymore questions let me know! Thank you so much! I work a full time job and part time 3 nights a week so I will try and check my email often to answer any questions.

Customer:

I am not sure of your background but educational or special ed knowledge would be most helpful.

Gnaritas :

Okay, thanks for the information. I'll take care of it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a time line as to when you may have work I can view? This way I know when I need to schedule time around work to review everything.

Thankyou!

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
Sunday night or Monday morning.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thankyou for the information!

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.
No problem. Enjoy your weekend.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just got home from job #1 and I will be leaving soon for the next one.....I was hoping that I could review the paper soon. You had mentioned Sunday night or Monday morning so I was wondering if you ran into some problems. Please let me know I am a little anxious.

Thankyou

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

No problems just got back logged. Will complete assignment and turn it in by tonight before midnight. Again my apologies for causing you to worry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thankyou!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning,

I really need the assignment and as I stated earlier it is due today. You had previously stated that it would be turned in by midnight. I am very concerned as I really need your help in the process. I am hoping that you have the assignment completed and can send it along or even send along what is completed. Waiting anxiously to hear from you!

THANKS!

Expert:  Gnaritas replied 1 year ago.

Again my apologies for the delay, many set backs but the assignment has been completed: https://app.box.com/s/h612pf7k2k8oi7jdp4yo

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.