Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.

Critical Response After reading all of the required supplemental

Critical Response

After reading all of the required supplemental reading, write a critical response to one of the journal articles.

Select an article from the list and provide a 3-5 page response. The reason for these articles is to provide interpretations of these particular passages in addition to the commentary by Wright and the class discussions/lectures. The purpose of this paper is to respond to the article of choice with a personal critique of the passage. The student should state whether he or she agrees or disagrees with position presented in the article and why or why not. If multiple views are presented, the student can choose a view or the student can disagree with both views and offer an additional interpretation based on Scripture not on personal opinion. The student should also use the required text for the course as a reference in the paper. Note how the argument in the articles agree or disagree with the interpretations presented by Wright.

1. "Union with Christ": A Critique of Romans 6:1-11.Full Text Available By: Ejenobo, David T.. Asia Journal of Theology, Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p309-323, 15p

2. The ChristXXXXX XXXXXfe in a Dialectical Tension? Romans 7:7-25 Reconsidered.Full Text Available By: Chang, Hae-Kyung. Novum Testamentum, Jul2007, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p257-280, 24p,

3. THE HOLY SPIRIT AND SANCTIFICATION IN ROMANS 8.1-17.Full Text Available By: Adewuya, Ayodeji. Journal of Pentecostal Theology, Apr2001, Vol. 9 Issue 18, p71, 14p

4. "ZEAL WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE": FOR WHAT DID PAUL CRITICIZE HIS FELLOW JEWS IN ROMANS 10:2-3?Full Text Available By: ORTLUND, DANE C.. Westminster Theological Journal, Spring2011, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p23-37, 15p

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still need assistance!!!!

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothong else at this moment...just need assisitance with the paper

What day and time is the assignment due?

How many references are needed?

What are the articles?

Is there any additional information needed to complete the assignment?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Assignement due Sunday, at least one refrence, APA, and the artices are on the bottom of the gives the website for each of them but only one needs to be selected.

Okay, what time on Sunday?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
6pm central time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
T Hanks

Here's the assignment:

If you need help again please contact me? Have a nice evening.

Gnaritas, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: I am skilled at writing papers from reports to research, also short essays.