verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.

Gwyn;Justanswer sent you a message we are trying to do the

Gwyn;
Justanswer sent you a message we are trying to do the post again

Bernice
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  commissure replied 9 months ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.

can you repeat your question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

please opt out

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 9 months ago.
Hello
You are in the medical section, but there is no medical question on your post.
What is your question?

I am Dr. Thomas, double board certified physician with over 20 years of clinical experience. I will help you with your question and any follow up questions you have.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Please opt out.

Expert:  DrDLove replied 9 months ago.
Are you seeking Gwyn? If so, she is in a different category and you will not be able to get to her by simply asking each expert to opt out.

Please clarify whether you have a medical question or need a different category.

Expert:  verbsrule replied 9 months ago.

Now I see why this was a problem. It was in the medical category. Do you still need my help?

Is this for the 6 trait chart?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Gwyn,

YES PLEASE HELP I NEED IT TODAY, IT IS FOR THE 6 TRAIT CHART.

BERNICE.

Please post the assignment details for me here. I can't find it on the other threads. It seems that you are using your old account, which is confusing me a bit.

I'll have it ready for you as soon as possible. I have all the research that you sent, so I just need to put it together and make sure that everything's covered.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Do you need me to post the assignment again? or is every thing you need is there.

Bernice

Please post it again. I can't find it.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Did get it?

Bernice.

I just found it! It won't take me too long to finish for you.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Ok Thanks You ssooo much,

Bernice

You are welcome, and I apologize for all the confusion. Can you post the rubric? The link won't work for me.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.

OK

Warning

You do not have permissions to perform this activity

Assignment
Week 8 | Organizing an Effective Literacy Program

Current All

Due Date: Oct 13, 2013 23:59:59 Max Points: 40
Details:

Review the 6+1 Traits, found on Education Northwest's Regional Education Laboratory website. Create a graphic organizer that includes a definition for each trait, as well as an activity that supports learning.

This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.

Apply Rubrics
The Writing Process

1 Unsatisfactory 0.00%

2 Less Than Satisfactory 65.00%

3 Satisfactory 75.00%

4 Good 85.00%

5 Excellent 100.00%

100.0 %The Writing Process Rubric

25.0 % Writing traits graphic organizer: definitions

The writing traits graphic organizer is missing many of the definitions.

The writing traits graphic organizer consists of most of the definitions.

The writing traits graphic organizer consists of all the required definitions.

The writing traits graphic organizer consists of all the required definitions, which are well-delineated.

The writing traits graphic organizer consists of all the required definitions, which are well-delineated and coherent.

45.0 % Writing traits graphic organizer: activities

The activities are missing, weak, or incomplete.

Attention to detail in the activities is minimal, underdeveloped, or inappropriate for teaching. Activities are mostly grade appropriate.

Activities are appropriate for grade level and encourage participation.

Activities are appropriate for grade level, provide meaningful practice with familiar text, and encourage participation. Activities are engaging.

Activities are exceptionally organized and create multiple and meaningful opportunities to practice. Activities are creative and engaging.

10.0 % Research

No outside sources were used to support the assignment.

Few outside sources were used to support the assignment. Limited research is apparent.

Research is adequate. Sources are standard in relevance, quality of outside sources, and/or timeliness.

Research is timely and relevant, and addresses all of the issues stated in the assignment criteria.

Research is supportive of the rationale presented. Sources are distinctive. Addresses all of the issues stated in the assignment criteria.

5.0 % Originality

The work is an extensive collection and rehash of other people's ideas, products, images, or inventions. There is no evidence of new thought or inventiveness.

The work is a minimal collection or rehash of other people's ideas, products, images, or inventions. There is no evidence of new thought.

The product shows evidence of originality. While based on other people's ideas, products, images, or inventions, the work does offer some new insights.

The product shows evidence of originality and inventiveness. While based on an extensive collection of other people's ideas, products, images, or inventions, the work extends beyond that collection to offer new insights.

The product shows significant evidence of originality and inventiveness. The majority of the content and many of the ideas are fresh, original, inventive, and based upon logical conclusions and sound research.

10.0 % Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use)

Surface errors are pervasive enough that they impede communication of meaning. Inappropriate word choice and/or sentence construction are employed.

Frequent and repetitive mechanical errors distract the reader. Inconsistencies in language choice (register) and/or word choice are present.

Some mechanical errors or typos are present, but are not overly distracting to the reader. Audience-appropriate language is employed.

Prose is largely free of mechanical errors, although a few may be present. The writer uses a variety of sentence structures and effective figures of speech.

The writer is clearly in command of standard, written academic English.

5.0 % Research Citations (in-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and references page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment and style)

No references page and no citations are included.

References page is present, but citations are inconsistently used.

References page is included. Sources are appropriately documented, although some errors may be present.

References page is present and fully inclusive of all cited sources. Documentation is appropriate and citation style is usually correct.

In-text citations and a references page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of errors.

100 % Total Weightage

I hope this helps you: https://app.box.com/s/ejd081o8xrwtnqxvolw4

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Gwyn
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.