Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

For Steve Herrod only

Got another one for yea. The book and the refs I linked to you the last couple questions should help you out with this. Let me know this is ok. I need this one back as soon as you can.

http://wikisend.com/download/860670/Paper.doc

Also going to put in a little extra due the last answers were great!

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Thanks - got it and with you early tomorrow!

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How's the answer coming along?

Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience: Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Great job man ! Will add bonus when I get the feedback from the question. You can take the link down now.

Thanks again!

No problem!

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Steve,

What's going on man. What category do I have to post my question in so you can see it and take the question? I noticed my last couple questions have been going in a category that you can't reply to. I probably have one or two more for yea

Hey,

I can only pick things up in the homework category - but any papers or written documents will go to the Writing Homework category and should be answered there, unless there is no expert available to respond in a certain amount of time.

So may depend on the type of question - discussions, labs etc would be fine in Homework.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So if I have a paper you can not pick it up anymore?

Not if it is specifically writing based unfortunately - although should it go unanswered for a while then I should be able to help.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That sucks man but I understand. If any of t hem go unanswered I will let know.

Thanks - appreciate it! Will keep an eye on any I see as well.

Cheers

Steve