Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Hey Steve, I am wondering if you still have this project on

Hey Steve, I am wondering if you still have this project on hand. I have the same thing due and I am running short on time (due this sunday). I don't want to copy it but use it as a close reference. Or maybe you are willing to help customize it. I don't want to plagiarize it.

Talk to you soon. Thanks.

---------------------------
This assignment requires two deliverables. First, you must prepare a PowerPoint presentation describing your organization’s security posture as identified in Project 3 and identify your recommendations for improvements. Your presentation should not exceed 20 slides. Additionally, you will need to create a memorandum, of at least two pages, that summarizes your findings.

1. Your final presentation should be between 15 – 20 pages. Your executive summary presentation, at a minimum, should 1) cover the impact of legislation on your organization (3-4 slides), describe the information security standards applicable to your organization (3-4 slides), and 3) summarize the key elements of your organization's cyber security profile (findings/recommendations) (3-4 slides). You should also have a cover slide, an agenda slide, a summary/conclusion slide(s), and a reference slide (using proper APA guidelines). Use the notes pages to complete the slides. Your presentation and notes pages should stand alone so that you do not have to "present" the slides for the reader to understand your intent.

2. Your executive summary memorandum should be a least two (2) full pages, double-spaced, 1-inch margins, and New Times Roman 12-Pitch font. Memorandums not meeting the two full-page minimum will lose points. Your memorandum should, at a minimum, include a summary of the three (3) major areas of your executive presentation (see above).

Steve Herrod :

Thanks - I can attach the files but what organization was this concrneing?

Customer:

Department of Veteran Affairs

http://www.justanswer.com/writing-homework/7ten0-last-project-class-think.html

Steve Herrod :

thanks - just locating them

Customer:

Its a Power Point with supplemental notes, as well as Supplemental memorandum

Steve Herrod :

yep

Customer:

memorandum is 2-3 pages from what I understand

Steve Herrod :

Powerpoint is here

Steve Herrod :

Memorandum is here

Customer:

and the slide notes..that what I see at the bottom of the presentation correct

Steve Herrod :

yep

Customer:

awesome

Customer:

really appreciate it

Steve Herrod :

no problem

Customer:

when you compiled this, did you need to use the clients past papers really?

Steve Herrod :

no not really

Customer:

okay awesome.
So I have to complete this by Sunday evening. If I have any specific questions can I reach out to you regarding this?

Customer:

(im not sure how all this works...first time on the site)

Steve Herrod :

sure no problem

Steve Herrod :

you can return to this link even after rating and ask additional questions relating to this topic

Customer:

okay awesome

Steve Herrod :

:)