khadijahtriggs
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience:  Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.
49871350

Sample Action Research Report Evaluation Access the Sample

Sample Action Research Report Evaluation

Access the Sample Action Research Report 1: Effect of Technology in Enthusiasm for Learning Science.

As shared in Chapter 9 of Action Research: A Guide for the Teacher Researcher, “To evaluate a research study competently, you must have knowledge of each component of the research process(p. 215). Considering all that you have learned and practiced up to this point, you will apply criteria for evaluating action research to the sample action research report provided above. In a Word document, discuss and justify the following:

Part One:
1. Area of focus
o Identify the area of focus. Does it involve teaching and learning?
2. Research questions
o Identify the research question(s). Does the researcher state questions that were answerable given the researcher’s expertise, time, and resources?
3. Locus of control
o Identify the locus of control. Was the area of focus within the researcher’s locus of control?
4. Data collection
o Briefly describe the data collection techniques. Did the researcher use appropriate data collection techniques (qualitative and/or quantitative) to answer the study’s research questions?
5. Ethics
o Did the researcher face any ethical challenges? If so, how were they resolved?
6. Reflective stance
o In what ways has the action research effort contributed to the researcher’s reflective stance on the ways teaching and learning are viewed?
7. Action
o Did the outcomes of the study lead to action?
8. Action-data connection
o How is the proposed action connected to the study’s data analysis and interpretation?
Part Two: Self-Reflection (one to two paragraphs, first-person verbiage allowable)
Describe any take-aways from this study and the process of evaluating it. What insight did this researcher give you indirectly regarding the process of action research? What will you take away from this process to apply to your final project?

Follow APA guidelines to construct a three- to five-page evaluative report, not including title and reference pages. You must include a minimum of two resources other than the article itself to support your information and reasoning.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 10 months ago.
okay is this the new question I finally have it.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes this is due tomorrow and the other question is still due from last week but I need to post it they all kinda go together but different times due I have a few more that go to I can post
I am not sure that I can have it ready by tomorrow because I am working on two things but I will try at least by tomorrow night.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That is good I can post this one Monday how about the other one
I saw 2 which one do you want start first.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The other one was due already so that would be good first whatever is best for you

http://www.4shared.com/download/uoTQhr_w/sudent_M_2.docx This is your first paper but I was having trouble placing the link on that page it wouldn't open. If I helped you give me 3 points less than that and I won't get credit. Use my work as a guide and model with your own for purposes of academic honesty. Thanks for requesting me again I will also be available to help you in the future.

You will get your other paper tonight or tomorrow evening.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

is this for this one or the other question

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok thank you so much on this one looking forward to this one can I send you another one that is due

http://www.4shared.com/download/vM1Y6gw4/science_lesson_1.docx Here is your science lesson I am still working on the questions I am almost done. Yes send me your other one.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

the one you just sent to me is that all done kinda confused?

all these I guess kinda go together

This one was due a few days ago

As you prepare for your Final Project, take this opportunity to create a mock presentation using PowerPoint, or other professional presentation software and present your action research proposal to your peers through VoiceThread, Jing, Voki, or other screencast digital tool. An alternative would be to use Present.me to create both slides and video simultaneously.
Your slides must include all nine components of the action research plan and follow the guidelines for creating effective presentations as discussed in the required and recommended video tutorials located in the recommended and required readings section.

It is imperative that your voice is heard as opposed to text exclusively. Therefore, it is a requirement you either include the video component with audio or simply record your voice as you share your action research proposal.

You must keep your presentation under five minutes. Keep in mind, the emphasis is more on you and less on a number of slides that are seen. You need to give all the important information to your audience verbally. Include a link to your presentation or attach it to your discussion post.

Which one is a power point the science lesson you didn't make that clear. Please contact me earlier in the future if you need this amount of work.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

no that is good this is the other question

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

this is the other questions

to create a mock presentation using PowerPoint, or other professional presentation software and present your action research proposal to your peers through VoiceThread, Jing, Voki, or other screencast digital tool. An alternative would be to use Present.me to create both slides and video simultaneously.

Which question now I am confused. I will do the power point but you will have to record your voice.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

the science one you are doing is GREAT this one I just sent you is like a DQ question that is due it just is all kinda on the same thing as we go sorry for confusing you I would be lost without you right now and you deserve a great tip

I am still not clear on what you would like on the power point. I am glad to help but I need to be clear.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am really not sure myself I am just winging this class I have had to deal with so much this month having pneumonia my aunts passing I am just trying to get by I guess something similar to action research info
Sorry to hear we all have misfortunes you will be fine. Should I put the science questions in power point. Also send your othe question I might have time to do it.
http://www.4shared.com/download/RolPXJEb/Questions_to_science_lesson.docx Here the link to your questions. I still haven't received the other question. If I helped you give me 3 points you know the drill.
khadijahtriggs, Master's Degree
Experience: Speech Therapist for 30 years in the New York City School System.