Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management

Company wants to set up a Website where their client stores

Customer Question

Company wants to set up a Website where their client stores could order stock items online, track shipments, and maintain credit accounts with the company. Device a data-gathering strategy for determining requirements for this new system. Include a preliminary list of persons from whom data should be gathered, what kind of information they can provide and data-gathering methods you would propose.

The company is a medium-sized distributor of toiletries to small mom-and-pop stores in a three-state-region.

Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not finish the assigned question, I have been waiting on the answer from you. Yes I would like you to continue to work on it, however I need the answer by Sunday morning October 6, 2013. What additional information do you Need.

Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.